Tuition Special Offer:
3rd Grade Tuition $6,100 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $ 3,050 (This rate is tuition only)
4th – 6th Grade Tuition $6,800 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $3,400 (This rate is tuition only)
7th – 10th Grade Tuition $8,160 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $4,080 (This rate is tuition only)
For any questions concerning the Tuition Offer or payment options contact Office Manager Searnda at our office at: 703-807-2266
About Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy:
Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy exists to partner with parents in developing Christ-like servant leaders by providing excellent spiritual and academic training in a safe, loving, and stimulating environment. Located in Fairfax County just outside of the D.C. area and accredited by the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS), FBTA utilizes all areas of education: spiritual instruction, academics, athletics, music, and fine arts to accomplish this important mission. We are dedicated to building tomorrow’s leaders today.
Address: 6401 Missionary Lane, Fairfax Station, VA. 22039
Contact: Jay Bradford
Terms & Conditions:
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW FAMILIES ONLY. Families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2020-2021 year are not eligible; ONE (1) certificate per family/household.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2020-2021 school year. Purchase includes the registration fee to Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy.
3. Students and families must abide by the policies of the school.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest you call Jay Bradford at 703-323-8100 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your student's grade BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, WAVA will provide a FULL refund if requested in writing within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. This TUITION certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE, has NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Any applicable state and local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are to be paid to the school providing this certificate.