Tuition Special Offer:
K- 5th Grade Tuition is $7,450. With ½ Price Discount YOU PAY $3,725 (This rate is tuition only)
6-8th Grade Tuition is $7,650. With ½ Price Discount YOU PAY $3,825 (This rate is tuition only)
For any questions concerning the Tuition Offer or payment options contact Office Manager Searnda at our office at: 703-807-2266
About Christian Academy of Laurel:
Christian Academy of Laurel has a strong and effective Biblically based curriculum, designed to assist teachers in enabling each student to know and accept Christ as Savior and to love and serve Him. Everything we do at this school is designed to help each child accomplish the goal of growing in knowledge and growing in grace. Every teacher is committed to this and every lesson is centered on this. This is our call, our purpose. The mission of Christian Academy of Laurel is to partner with parents in pointing their children to Jesus as Savior and preparing them to reach adulthood with the spiritual and intellectual competence needed to impact their culture for Christ.
Address: 15002 First Baptist Lane. Laurel, MD.20707
Michael Gall – Head of School
Terms & Conditions:
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW FAMILIES ONLY. Families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2020-2021 year are not eligible; ONE (1) certificate per family/household.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2020-2021 school year. Purchaser is responsible to pay the $350 registration fee to Christian Academy of Laurel directly.
3. Students and families must abide by the policies of the school.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest you call Michael Gall at 301-490-1076 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your student's grade BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, WAVA will provide a FULL refund if requested in writing within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. This TUITION certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE, has NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Any applicable state and local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are to be paid to the school providing this certificate.