Tuition Special Offer:
Kindergarten – 5th Grades $15,352 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $7,676 (This rate is tuition only)
6th – 8th Grades $18,540 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $ 9,270 (This rate is tuition only)
9th – 12th Grades $20,850 each / With ½ Price YOU PAY $ 10,425 (This rate is tuition only)
For any questions concerning the Tuition Offer or payment options contact Office Manager Searnda at our office at: 703-807-2266
About Washington Christian Academy:
The mission of Washington Christian Academy is to educate covenant children from a Reformed Christian perspective, developing students' God-given abilities so that they may occupy their places worthily in society, church, and state.
Washington Christian Academy is a Christian college preparatory school serving children of Christian families in kindergarten through high school, dedicated to what the ancient Greeks called Paideia--educating both the heart and mind to love what is true, beautiful, and good. This guiding principle--that the goal is not to position students for merely material success but to provide them with the tools they need to truly flourish in all areas of life--is at the heart of everything we do.
WCA’s academic offerings include honors and Advanced Placement courses, as well numerous service projects, internships, and leadership opportunities. Your child will have access to small classes taught by dedicated teachers in a vibrant Christian community.
Address: 16227 Betchellors Forest Rd., Olney, MD. 20832
Telephone #: 240-390-0429
Terms & Conditions
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW FAMILIES ONLY. Families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2020-2021 year are not eligible; ONE (1) certificate per family/household.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2020-2021 school year. Purchaser is responsible to pay the registration fee to Washington Christian Academy directly.
3. Students and families must abide by the policies of the school.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest you call Mrs. Sheree Pilgrim at 240-390-0429 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your student's grade BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, WAVA will provide a FULL refund if requested in writing within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. This TUITION certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE, has NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Any applicable state and local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are to be paid to the school providing this certificate.