Tuition Special Offer:
K4/Pre-K to 8th Grade Full Tuition is $8,950. With ½ Price Discount YOU PAY $4,475 (This rate is tuition only)
For any questions concerning the Tuition Offer or payment options contact Office Manager Searnda at our office at: 703-807-2266
About Grace Christian Academy:
Grace Christian Academy has been providing a Christian college-preparatory education to its scholars since 1973. Located in Fairfax County, just minutes from Washington, DC, Grace serves a diverse student body and is accredited with exemplary status by WELSSA (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation), ACTS (Association of Christian Teachers and Schools), NCPSA (National Council for Private School Accreditation), and is recognized as a fully accredited private school in the Commonwealth of Virginia by the VCPE (Virginia Council for Private Education) as authorized by the Virginia Board of Education.
Address: 3233 Annandale Road Falls Church, Virginia 22042
Julie Crain, Administrator
Terms & Conditions
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW FAMILIES ONLY. Families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2020-2021 year are not eligible; ONE (1) certificate per family/household.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2020-2021 school year. Purchaser is responsible to pay the $100 registration fee to Grace Christian Academy directly.
3. Students and families must abide by the policies of the school.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest you call Julie Crain at 703-534-5517 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your student's grade BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, WAVA will provide a FULL refund if requested in writing within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. This TUITION certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE, has NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Any applicable state and local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are to be paid to the school providing this certificate.