K3 & K 4 Full Day Tuition $7,350.00, YOU PAY $3,675.00
K5 - 6th Grade Tuition $7,000.00, YOU PAY $3,500.00
7th - 12th Grade Tuition $7,000.00, YOU PAY $3,500.00
Terms and Conditions
1. Tuition certificates are for Frederick Christian Academy for the 2019-20 school year: one (1) certificate per family, unless otherwise determined by the school.
2. Tuition certificates are to new referrals, families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2019-20 school year are not eligible, unless authorized by the school.
3. All tuition certificates are offered on a ''Space Available Basis, “ Please call David Lavoie at (301)473-8990 to confirm that there is a seat in your child's class available before you purchase.
4. Students must meet the school’s entrance requirements.
5. If student is unable to meet the entrance requirements, we will provide a full refund (If requested in writing within 20 business days of the date of the certificate purchase).
6. Additional fees at Frederick Christian Academy in excess of the amount of the face value of the certificate are the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. Any applicable state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and to be paid to the school providing this certificate.
8. Certificates only include tuition and additional fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
About Frederick Christian Academy
Pursuing Excellence, Developing Christlikeness
Frederick Christian Academy opened in September of 1974.
Now in its 45th year, Frederick Christian Academy provides quality academic instruction in a loving and positive environment.
FCA is a private Christian school for students in K3-12th grade.
Our mission is to assist parents in educating their children in accordance with Biblical principles by providing quality spiritual and academic programs, while encouraging students to live Christ-centered lives.
- To teach every student enrolled an understanding of God, the priority that should be accorded His Word, and the responsibility that every person has to Him as Creator and Redeemer.
- To enable each student enrolled to develop both natural and spiritual gifts and talents with the understanding that the highest goal of mankind is to use these gifts and talents to worship and to glorify God.
- To develop within each student a level of basic skills achievement that will support successful functioning as a citizen of the kingdom of God and successful functioning as a citizen of this nation.
- To provide both curricular and instructional systems that will enable any student to achieve at levels that will prepare him/her to enter the next level of education chosen, whatever the academic rigor demanded.
- To leave each student enrolled with a strong sense of right and wrong,to make him aware of the spiritual blessing that comes from doing right, and to warn each student of the many wrongs that now characterize our culture and the negative consequences to be borne by those who choose those wrongs.
Contact the Administrator, David Lavoie
Learn more at www.fcamd.org
6642 Carpenter Road
Frederick, MD 21703
(301) 473-8990 (p)
DetailsCurrent Stock:Maximum Purchase: 1 unitShipping: Free Shipping