Tuition Special Offer:
1st – 6th Grades $5,717 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $2,858.50 (This rate is tuition only)
7th – 12th Grades $5,982 each/ With ½ Price YOU PAY $2,991.00 (This rate is tuition only)
For any questions concerning the Tuition Offer or payment options contact Office Manager Searnda at our office at: 703-807-2266
About Evangel Christian School:
Evangel Christian School is located just twenty-five miles south of our nation’s capital. The school is a ministry of Evangel Baptist Church and was founded in 1969 to provide an alternative to secular humanistic education for the Christian family. Its growth has been steady and stable over the years. Evangel started with four classes of Kindergarten, each with 25 students. It now consists of a facility and faculty for a preschool, full elementary, and full secondary school capable of instructing over 300 students. The School’s primary purpose is to train young people to meet their fullest potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. The curriculum has been designed to meet that purpose by combining the Christian philosophy and way of life found in the Bible with the educational requirements set forth by Virginia state law. The School is currently a member of the Old Dominion Association of Church Schools (ODACS) and the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS).
The primary purpose of Evangel Christian School is to give each student the maximum knowledge of academic subjects in the light of God’s word. Our students consistently score well on standardized tests. We give the Iowa Assessment each year to the entire student body from K5 up to the 11th grade.
Throughout the school, class sizes average 18, with the largest being 25. Besides the core curriculum, classes in art, music, and robotics are offered. There is a well-developed sports program for 6th through 12th grades in soccer and basketball for boys and volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, and soccer for girls.
Nearly all of our students go on to college. Our seniors have been accepted into a variety of colleges and universities across the country.
Address: 14836 Ashdale Ave. Dale City, VA. 22193
Contact: Julie Inge
Telephone #: 703-670-7127
Terms & Conditions
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW FAMILIES ONLY. Families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2020-2021 year are not eligible; ONE (1) certificate per family/household.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2020-2021 school year. Purchaser is responsible to pay the $100 registration fee to Evangel Christian School directly.
3. Students and families must abide by the policies of the school.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest you call Julie Inge at 703-670-7127 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your student's grade BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, WAVA will provide a FULL refund if requested in writing within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. This TUITION certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE, has NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Any applicable state and local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are to be paid to the school providing this certificate.