"We place a great deal of trust in the child’s ability to be able to hear the voice of God and follow His leading. We believe that when a child chooses to do this or that activity in school, they are following the natural bent God programmed into them at conception.
In Christ, children are given the opportunity to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of joy in Christ as they grow to adulthood and seek to thrive in our society and our world. As soon as they enter our school, regardless of their age, children are free to use their time as they feel God leading them to (yes, we believe that God speaks to children! i.e. David, Joseph, Samuel, Jeremiah, Timothy…need we say more??), and the responsibility of seeking God for wisdom in designing their path to adulthood.
The Living Water School's First Graduate
Within a Christian setting, students are able to develop traits that are integral to achieving success: they are comfortable learning new things; confident enough to rely on their own ability to hear God’s voice in making decisions; and capable of pursuing their God-given passions to a high level of competence.
Children at The Living Water School are adaptable to rapid change, open to innovation and creative in solving new problems. Beyond that, they grow to be trustworthy and responsible individuals, and function as contributing members of a free society. The strength that we hope to see develop within them will inspire them to be a light to the world and make a stand for Christ, no matter what career or life path they choose.
At The Living Water School, students from ages 4 to 19 explore the world freely at the pace they feel God has designed for them and in the way that God has uniquely and individually created for each of them. They develop the ability to trust God in leading them to orchestrate their lives, be accountable for their actions, set priorities, allocate resources, deal with complex ethical issues, and work with others in a vibrant Christian community."
Dr. Anika T. Prather
M.A., M.M., M.L.A., PhD
The Living Water School follows the Sudbury/Democratic school model from a Christian perspective. It has no formal classes/classrooms (i.e. 1st grade or 2nd grade or 3rd grade, etc.) but, beginning with age 4 and with the support of staff, students flow throughout the day learning independently through engagement in various activities and projects all around the school and school property.
Stipulations for the Sale include the following (included on the website and certificate):
1. TUITION certificates are available to new families, or, at the discretion of the school administration, to existing families. Existing families wishing to purchase half price tuitions MUST consult Mrs. Anika Prather for approval. Living Water School holds the right to offer multiple certificates to students within a family/ household at their pleasure.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for school year 2017-2018. Purchaser is responsible to pay any outstanding fees to the school directly.
3. Student must meet the requirements of the school and abide by the policies of the school.
4.Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest that you call Mrs. Anika Prather at 240.766.4350 at Living Water School to confirm a spot.
5. If the family does not meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media/WAVA will provide a FULL refund upon written request within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
6. Certificates are NON-TRANSFERABLE, have NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and are refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Additional student fees outside of tuition are the responsibility of the purchaser/student's family.
8. Any state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be paid to the camp providing their certificate.
The Living Water School
2200 Culberra Drive
Temple Hills, MD 20748
DetailsCurrent Stock:Maximum Purchase: 1 unitShipping: Free Shipping