"We place a great deal of trust in the child’s ability to be able to hear the voice of God and follow His leading. We believe that when a child chooses to do this or that activity in school, they are following the natural bent God programmed into them at conception.
In Christ, children are given the opportunity to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of joy in Christ as they grow to adulthood and seek to thrive in our society and our world. As soon as they enter our school, regardless of their age, children are free to use their time as they feel God leading them to (yes, we believe that God speaks to children! i.e. David, Joseph, Samuel, Jeremiah, Timothy…need we say more??), and the responsibility of seeking God for wisdom in designing their path to adulthood.
The Living Water School's First Graduate
Within a Christian setting, students are able to develop traits that are integral to achieving success: they are comfortable learning new things; confident enough to rely on their own ability to hear God’s voice in making decisions; and capable of pursuing their God-given passions to a high level of competence.
Children at The Living Water School are adaptable to rapid change, open to innovation and creative in solving new problems. Beyond that, they grow to be trustworthy and responsible individuals, and function as contributing members of a free society. The strength that we hope to see develop within them will inspire them to be a light to the world and make a stand for Christ, no matter what career or life path they choose.
At The Living Water School, students from ages 4 to 19 explore the world freely at the pace they feel God has designed for them and in the way that God has uniquely and individually created for each of them. They develop the ability to trust God in leading them to orchestrate their lives, be accountable for their actions, set priorities, allocate resources, deal with complex ethical issues, and work with others in a vibrant Christian community."
Dr. Anika T. Prather
M.A., M.M., M.L.A., PhD
The Living Water School follows the Sudbury/Democratic school model from a Christian perspective. It has no formal classes/classrooms (i.e. 1st grade or 2nd grade or 3rd grade, etc.) but, beginning with age 4 and with the support of staff, students flow throughout the day learning independently through engagement in various activities and projects all around the school and school property.
Stipulations for the Sale include the following (included on the website and certificate):
1. Tuition certificates are limited to new students only.
2. Students and families must abide by the policies of the schools.
3. Certificates are offered on a space available basis. We suggest you call Mrs. Anika Prather at (240) 766-4350 to confirm that there is an open seat available.
4. If a student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media Group will provide a full refund if requested in writing within twenty (20) business days of the original date on the certificate purchase.
5. This tuition certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE and has no cash value once the enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number four (4) listed above.
The Living Water School
2200 Culberra Drive
Temple Hills, MD 20748
DetailsCurrent Stock:Maximum Purchase: 1 unitShipping: Free Shipping