This sale is for Kindergarten - 5th Grade Only
New Life Christian School's mission is to partner with families to provide a quality educational program with a distinctly Biblical worldview, in order to equip students with the tools to integrate their knowledge and faith into the church, community, and the world.
The school partners with the parents in working to create an environment where students are taught of their world through the filter of God's Word. In that arena, seeds are being sown for each child to reach toward the goal of excellence, not perfection. Training and nurturing their minds, their hearts, and their spirits in Godly ways produces mature students and leaders with an eternal perspective.
We believe that the responsibility for educating children rests with the parents, and not the state. Godly training in the home is augmented and extended in the Christian school. Individual goals for students include the following:
As New Life Christian School strives to fulfill our mission, we will develop curriculum, programs, learning opportunities, and learning environments designed to yield student development in four general areas: Spiritual Formation, Biblical Worldview Development, Academic/Intellectual Development and Skills Development. New Life pursues to graduate students who:
1. Limited to NEW families only (families that are not currently enrolled or in the enrollment process).
2. Certificates can be used for your choice of K-5th grade, and is for tuition only.
2. Limit of one certificate per family.
3. Students and their families must meet the admission requirements.
4. If for some reason, the student is not accepted, Salem Communications/WAVA will provide a full refund upon written request within 30 days from the date of purchase.
5. This certificate is sold on a space available basis. We suggest that you contact the school office at 301.663.8418 prior to purchase to confirm space in your child's class for the 2014-15 school year.
6. Certificate has no cash value and is non-refundable except for stipulation number three (#3).
7. Certificate is for tuition for the 2014-15 school year only. Additional fees, books, materials, technology are the responsibility of the purchaser.