Tuition for Frederick Christian Academy for the 2014-15 school year
- K3-4th Grade - ONLY $3,250 - (Normally $6,500)
- 5th-12th Grade - ONLY $3,075 - (Normally $6,150)
Frederick Christian Academy is now in its 40th year of providing quality academic instruction in a loving, positive and nurturing environment for grades K-3 through 12. Smaller class sizes and student/teacher ratio help to ensure adequate individual attention. Our students go on to further their education or enter the workplace equipped with higher order thinking skills, as well as discernment and communication skills.
With qualified teachers, and an engaging learning environment, academic excellence is the standard, challenging each student to reach their potential. Low student to teacher ratios allow us to provide an optimal learning environment. A commitment to the Spiritual development is encouraged with all instruction supporting a Biblical and thoroughly Christian worldview.
Students have a wide variety of opportunities to round out their education that include physical education, computers, art, choir, music theory and spanish. Secondary students can also participate in drama and athletics for boys and girls (JR and SR High).
To learn more visit Frederick Christian Academy on line at:
Or call the school at 301-473-8990 to take a tour and talk with school administrator Brad Parker.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The tuition certificate is for NEW families that are not currently enrolled or in the enrollment process
2. Certificates are the be used for tuition for the 2014-15 school year and enrollment must take place before September 1,2014.
3. Limited to ONE certificate per family/per school year.
4. Students and their families must be able to meet the entrance and academic requirements of the school.
5. This certificate is for Tuition and the registration fee. All other fees are the responsibility of the purchaser,
6. The certificate is not-refundable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
7. We suggest that you call the school at 301.473.8990 to confirm that there is space available in your child’s grade before purchasing, and to verify that you meet the entrance and academic requirements.
8. If you are unable to meet the entrance requirements Salem Communications will provide a full refund upon a written request within 20 business days of the date of purchase.