Save 50% on ALL TUITIONS!
What you'll Pay:
K - 6th: ONLY $5,325 (Normally $10,650)
7th - 8th: ONLY $5,725 (Normally $11,450)
9th - 12th: ONLY $6,050 (Normally $12,100)
We are a K through 12 classical Christian school serving the Northern Virginia area since 1996. We seek to kindle a love of learning in our students so that they are equipped to pursue truth and wisdom in all of life's endeavors.
Beginning with the End in Mind: The portrait of a Dominion Christian School graduate is that of a young man or woman of character and integrity, with a mind thoughtfully and astutely engaging the world from a biblical perspective. Equipped with the tools of clear writing and persuasive speech, each is prepared to honor God and serve as His representative in an ever-changing world.
With this portrait in mind, the curriculum at Dominion centers on the six core academic disciplines: History, English/Literature, Science, Mathematics, Biblical Studies, and Latin. Taught within the Classical structure, the interconnectedness of truth across disciplines is highlighted. Through this approach, the student is taught not just to know discrete facts, but to understand and delight in the beauty of God’s truth around him. Comprehending such truth and knowing God as its source develops a character imbued with knowledge, truth, and wisdom.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Limited to NEW Families, not already enrolled or in the enrollment process. One certificate per family/ household.
2. Certificate is valid for the application fee and tuition for the 2014-2015 Academic Year.
3. Student must meet the admissions requirements of the school and abide by the policies of the school.
4. Before purchasing the certificate, call Dominion Christian School adnissions at 571-267-7844, to confirm a seat in your child's grade.
5. If for some reason, your child does not meet the admission requirements, WAVA will provide a full refund on written request of no more thank Twenty (20) business days from the date of purchase.
6. Certificates are not refundable once the admission is completed and have NO cash value.
7. Additional student fees outside of tuition are responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Any applicable state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and to be paid to the school providing this certificate.
9. Tuitions are offered on a space available basis.