Montrose Christian Child Development Center (MCCDC) in Rockville, MD was opened in 1971, as a mission to families of the surrounding community. They are known throughout the community for excellent pre-school program as well as the quality of love and care provided by their staff. The staff at Montrose Christian CDC is comprised of approximately 40 members. Many teachers have been with the school for more than 10 years.
Their staff meets or exceeds the Maryland State Department of Education requirements for teachers. All staff members have had a complete background check from the State of Maryland as well as the FBI. All teachers are trained in CPR and First Aid. In addition, They have an on-site registered nurse. They pride themselves on their cultural diversity which is indicative of the community.
MCCDC are licensed by the State of Maryland to accommodate 165 children, ranging in age from 6 weeks to Pre-K. For more MCCDC information visit montrosechristiancdc.org
These short-term DC-Discount Shopping Club certificates offer you an opportunity to meet and experience the excellent care be the staff of Montrose Christian Child Development Center. They have a limited number spaces available in the following classes/ages at 60% OFF! The retail price value is $5000.
Terms and Conditions:
1. $5000 certificates are valid for following MCCDC programs:
• 13 weeks of Infant care (1F5)
• 17 weeks of Two year old care (2F5)
• 20 weeks of Three year old care (3F5)
• 20 weeks of Four year old care (4F5)
2. New families only... offer may not be combined with any other discount
3. Families may purchase a maximum of two certificates (one per child)
4. Child/children must meet MCCDC entrance requirements
5. Families agree to abide by the policies of the MCCDC
6. Families are also responsible for security deposits and registration fees
7. Confirm availability in your child’s age group, before you purchase, by contacting the Admission's Officer, Fleurztael Duckworth at (301) 770-5335.
Upon purchase please call Admission's Officer, Fleurztael Duckworth at (301) 770-5335 to begin the enrollment process. If for some reason your children are not accepted, WAVA/WRC will refund your purchase if requested within 10 business days from the date of purchase transaction.