Save 50% on ALL TUITIONS!
What you'll Pay:
Elementary Tuition: ONLY $3,575 (Normally $7,150)
Jr. High Tuition: ONLY $3,650 (Normally $7,300)
High School Tuition: ONLY $4,200 (Normally $8,400)
Why do students at Leesburg Christian School attend the college of their choice?
Why do homeschool minded parents send their kids to us?
Why do our students win more national math competitions than any other school in the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)?
Because we offer your child personal attention and we treat our students like family. If your child is advanced or has special learning needs, our small class sizes and individual learning practices give our students a mental and social edge.
We offer a wide variety of honors and AP classes, but we do more than provide academic excellence. Each child is cared for. One of our teachers said, “I have never been in a school where teachers love their kids as much as LCS.”
Founded in 1969, Leesburg Christian School (Pre K-12) trains students to love learning, develop leadership, make a difference in their community, communicate a biblical worldview, and follow the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for His glory and for the flourishing of our community.
We offer your child:
-Diverse student body
-Full Pre K-12 academic program (only Pre K-12 private school in Loudoun County)
-Advanced training in mathematics, grammar, art, and Christian worldview
-Enrichment subjects including foreign language, chorus, computer, chapel, and band
-Competitive sports program: basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball, and track
-Preschool and Aftercare reading and math age-appropriate curriculum
Contact Sharon Overstreet for a personal tour at 703-777-8309 or visit http://www.lcsva.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Tuition certificates are for TUITION Only for the 2013-14 school year
- Tuition certificates are limited to one certificate per family/per school year
- Tuition certificates are limited to NEW STUDENTS ONLY, families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2013-2014 school year are not eligible.
- Tuition certificates are offered on a "Space Available Basis." Please call Howie Schlichting (703-777-4220) to confirm that there is space available before you purchase.
- Students must meet the schools entrance requirements (if student is unable to meet the entrance requirements we will provide a full refund if requested in writing within 20 business days of the date of the certificate purchase).
- Certificate is for tuition only. Additional fees (registration, etc.) are the responsibility of the purchaser. See school website for details: www.lcsva.com