Elementary Grades 1-6 Tuition $6,600 You Pay $3,300
Jr. High Grades 7-8 Tuition $6,700 You Pay $3,350
Sr. High Grades Tuition $7,500 You Pay $3,750
About Leesburg Christian School
Leesburg Christian School (LCS) was founded in 1969 to meet the educational needs of Loudoun County and surrounding areas. In 1988, LCS became a ministry of Believers Baptist Church; however, we are open to families of all backgrounds who want a Christian education for their children.
LCS has developed into an institution which strives for both educational excellence and sensitivity to those with special needs.
Our dedicated Christian faculty is well trained and has years of experience in working with students of all levels. We emphasize the core subjects - English, Math, Science, and History.
We also offer a variety of enrichment subjects, such as foreign language, chorus, computers, art, and band. Bible is a required class and is integrated into our curriculum. The majority of our curriculum is from Bob Jones University Press and A Beka Books; however, we use some texts from other companies including Saxon math for Advanced Math in High School.
The majority of our curriculum is from BJ Press, A Beka Books, and ACSI. Occasionally, self-directed courses for desired subjects are offered through Alpha Omega Publication LIFEPACS.
The high school program prepares students for college. Ninety Five percent of our graduates attend college. We require 23 units (credits) for a basic diploma and 29 units for college-bound students.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tuition certificates are for TUITION only for the 2017-2018 school year; one certificate per family. Does not include any other fees.
2. Tuition certificates are limited to NEW REFERRALS ONLY, families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2017-2018 school year are not eligible.
3. All tuition certificates are offered on a "Space Available Basis." Please call Tony Pangle (703-777-4220) to confirm that there is a seat in your child's class available before you purchase.
4. Students must meet the schools entrance requirements.
5. If student is unable to meet the entrance requirements we will provide a full refund if requested in writing within 20 business days of the date of the certificate.
6. Additional fees at Leesburg Christian School in excess of the amount of the face value of the certificate are the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. Any applicable state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and to be paid to the school providing this certificate.
8. Certificates only include tuition and additional fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
LEESBURG CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
21336 Evergreen Mills Road Leesburg, VA20175