About the Seminary
Leland’s cutting-edge curriculum and international faculty are well-suited for the cosmopolitan environment of the greater Washington, D.C. area. With strong ties to a wide range of churches and denominations, Leland boasts one of the most ethnically and racially diverse student bodies among area seminaries. This is a place to study God’s word and prepare for ministry with brothers and sisters from a wide range of churches.
We have three master's degree programs. The M.Div. for those preparing to serve as pastors, a Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S) for those who wish to teach in an academic setting and the Master of Christian Leadership (MCL) for those preparing for local church ministry as a church staff minister, lay leader, or Christian leader in a non-church organization. Our School of Ministry offers a Diploma in Theology for those who wish to prepare for ministry, but have not completed a bachelor's degree. You will find that no matter what level or area of ministry you feel called to serve, there's a place for you at Leland.
Review our website, and learn all you can about Leland. If you desire additional information, or to setup an appointment please call our Office of Enrollment, at 703-812-4757, ext. 204. or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. TUITION certificates are limited to NEW ENROLLMENTS ONLY.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for the 2017-18 Academic School Year. Purchaser is responsible to pay any registration fee to the school directly.
3. Student must meet the admissions requirements of the school and abide by the policies of the school. We suggest that you call Rev. Danielle Bridgeforth at 703-812-4757 ext. 204.
4. If the student does not meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media/WAVA will provide a FULL refund upon written request within TWENTY (20) business days of the date of the certificate purchase.
5. Certificates are NON-TRANSFERABLE, have NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and are refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
6. Additional student fees outside of tuition are the responsibility of the purchaser/student.
7. Any state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be paid to the school providing their certificate.
1306 N. Highland Street
Arlington, VA 22201
DetailsCurrent Stock:Maximum Purchase: 1 unitShipping: Free Shipping