Grades 3rd - 8th Tuition $6,950 Pay: $3,475
Terms and Conditions
- Tuition certificates are limited to new students only.
- Students and families must abide by the policies of the schools.
- Certificates are offered on a space available basis. We suggest you call Mr. Michael Gall at (301) 490-1076 to confirm that there is an open seat available in your child’s grade before purchasing.
- If a student or family does not meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media Group will provide a full refund if requested in writing within twenty (20) business days of the original date on the certificate purchase.
- This tuition certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE and has no cash value once the enrollment is completed and is refundable only under condition number four (4) listed above.
About the School
First Baptist School, a ministry of First Baptist Church of Laurel, began in September of 1971 as an all-day day care program for the families of Laurel. Over the years it expanded to Kindergarten, Elementary Grades, and in 2000 the Middle School began with classes through the 8th Grade. In the spring of 2002, First Baptist School celebrated the first Middle School Graduation. Our alumni have excelled in both public and private high schools as well as higher education. Many alumni credit their years at First Baptist School for giving them not only the knowledge but the character to navigate an ever-changing world and society.
We exist to support Christian families in the education of their children. Our school ranges from Preschool 3 through 8th grade. First Baptist School of Laurel is also a Maryland State Approved Nonpublic School.
15002 First Baptist Lane, Laurel, MD 20707
Main Office: (301) 490-1076