At Fairfax Fencers, we believe that anyone can learn to fence regardless of age, build or gender! Come by our club for a unique experience not found anywhere else! Our coaches are knowledgeable and passionate about the sport of fencing, and want to share that experience and excitement with you. In our repertoire we have several A rated coaches and members as well as Internationally ranked and former Olympic fencers for all weapons. Check us out in person and online!
Certificate Terms and Conditions:
1. Certificate good for a one (1) year membership at Fairfax Fencers to include a nine (9) week introduction session, bi-weekly Beginners classes for sixteen (16) weeks, a one (1) year of Competitive Membership with United States Fencing Association and Intra-Club Tournament Fees (other fees are not included.)
2. Fairfax Fencers will provide practice fencing gear (front zip jacket, mask, glove, knickers, non-electric foil, chest protector, and gear bag).
3. Certificates are for ONE (1) user per certificate only.
4. NEW REFERRALS ONLY, not for students already registered.
5. All tuition certificates are offered on a "Space Available Basis." Please call Elizabeth Houk at 703-352-2642 to confirm that there is space available.
6. Membership must begin within 30 days of purchase, and no refunds offered after 30 days.
7. Certificate can also be used during open fencing time.
8. This offer may not be combined with any other offer.