Save 50% on ALL TUITIONS!
What you'll Pay:
2nd-3rd Tuition: ONLY $2,850 (Normally $5,700)
4th-5th Tuition: ONLY $3,400 (Normally $6,800)
Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy is a beacon of excellence in Northern Virginia. Through decades of pursuing the highest goals in every area of endeavor—spiritual, mental, and physical – the school has won a reputation for the standards it sets and maintains.
FBTA is a private Christian school offering classes from K3 through 12th grade. Each member of the faculty and staff is an active member of Fairfax Baptist Temple – the school exists as a ministry of the church and is not a separate entity.
Each year 90 percent of FBTA graduates continue on to college, most of them with Advanced Studies Diplomas. FBTA students’ test scores are consistently above the national average. There is an outstanding music program that allows students to develop their talents in piano, strings, woodwinds, brass and handbells and offers several choirs and two orchestras. A competitive sports program is available for 7th -12th grades that include girls’ volleyball, basketball, soccer and cheerleading, and boys’ soccer and basketball.
FBTA seeks to excel the most in providing an environment that will foster strong Christian character. Our one standard is Jesus Christ. Our aim is not just to equip our students with training and tools for a successful career, but for a successful life centered firmly on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Visit Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy online for more information: www.fbtministries.org
Terms and Conditions:
1. Tuition certificates are for TUITION Only for the 2014-2015 school year; one certificate per family
2. Tuition certificates are limited to NEW REFERRALS ONLY, families already registered or who have interviewed for the 2014-2015 school year are not eligible.
3. All tuition certificates are offered on a "Space Available Basis." Please call Jay Bradford (703-323-8100) to confirm that there is a seat in your child's class available before you purchase.
4. Students must meet the schools entrance requirements.
5. If student is unable to meet the entrance requirements we will provide a full refund if requested in writing within 20 business days of the date of the certificate purchase).
6. Additional fees at Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy in excess of the amount of the face value of the certificate are the responsibility of the purchaser.