Save 50% on ALL TUITIONS!
What you'll Pay:
Kindergarten (K5): ONLY $3,583.00 (Normally $7,166)
Grades 1-5: ONLY $3,662.00 (Normally $7,324)
A fully accredited private Christian school in Manassas, serving all of northern Virginia, whose mission is to prepare students for college, life, and eternity.
Over 35 years ago Emmanuel was established to partner with Christian parents in the education of their children. As a college prep school serving students ages 3 through 12th grade, ECS maintains a distinctly Christian environment in an atmosphere ripe for learning and growing. In addition to challenging academics students can participate in athletics, art, drama, music, mission trips, and service activities using their gifts and talents to the glory of God.
Diverse student body; staff of degreed and certified teachers, each of whom has a close personal relationship with Christ, challenges your child to grow academically and spiritually; strong academic curriculum –as well as sports, fine arts, extracurricular programs; yearly mission trip and service projects allow students to reach out to others and to experience the importance of community, service and missions.
To learn more about Emmanuel Christian School, Visit their website:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Limited to NEW Families, not already enrolled or in the enrollment process. One certificate per family/ household.
2. Certificate is valid for the the 2014-2015 Academic Year
3. Student must meet the admissions requirements of the school and abide by the policies of the school.
4. Before purchasing the certificate, call the Emmanuel Christian School admissions at 703-369-3950, to confirm a seat in your child's grade.
5. If for some reason, your child does not meet the admission requirements, WAVA will provide a full refund on written request of no more thank Twenty (20) business days from the date of purchase.
6. Certificates are not refundable once the admission is completed and have NO cash value.
7. Additional student fees outside of tuition are responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Any applicable state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and to be paid to the school providing this certificate.
9. Tuitions are offered on a space available basis.
10. Certificates only include tuition and additional fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.