Camp Sonshine offers within their Core Program
PreK – 10th Grade: Valued at $300.00 each.
Good for 1 Free Week of Camp between June 19th – August 25th (Entirety of Camp)
This does EXLCUDE our Specialty Camp Programs.
For any age group within Camp Sonshine’s Specialty Camp Programs
3rd Grade – 10th Grade: Valued at $400.00 each
Good for 1 Free Week of Camp at any Specialty Camp Program: Sports, S.T.E.M., Arts, Adventure, and Wilderness
This does EXCLUDE our Core Programming.
About the Camp
As a county/state-licensed, and American Camp Association accredited camp, every part of our program was created to give your child an extraordinary, fun and safe experience. I hope you’re ready for one of the most fun-filled summers of your child’s life!
In addition to our award-winning core programs, we’re excited to offer the following: SPECIALTY CAMPS: In addition to our Wilderness programs, we’re so delighted to offer the following specialty camps during Summer 2017: Sports, Arts Adventure and S.T.E.M. You can expect the same care and intentionality in these new programs as you have come to appreciate in the core programs we have offered over the last 30 years.
All of our specialty camps will be located at our newest satellite camp in Olney, MD. BUDGET FRIENDLY: If you’re anything like us, you love saving money. That’s why we’ve created our very own Savings Center. (Visit our website to learn how you can save on summer camp tuition!) We also WELCOME FROM OUR CAMP DIRECTOR! CAMP SONSHINE - MARYLAND 4 PROGRAM GUIDE (2017) | CAMP SONSHINE - MARYLAND offer budget-friendly flexible payment plans! TEEN OVERNIGHTERS: We love them, teens rave about them; they are the highlight of our teen programs! EXTENDED CARE: We’re continuing to offer our extended hours (before and after camp) to accommodate your busy schedule. We’ve created an exceptional, award-winning program and are excited that you get to experience it this year.
Thank you for considering Camp Sonshine for your 2017 summer plans. We are genuinely looking forward to serving you and your child(ren). See you soon!
Sincerely, Kirk Carey
Stipulations for the Sale include the following:
1. TUITION certificates are available to all families who would like to purchase a certificate and certificates do NOT have to be purchased by new families. Camp Sonshine- Silver Spring, MD, holds the right to offer multiple certificates to campers within a family/ household as long as they are willing to notify Salem Media DC-WAVA how many additional certificates they would like to offer once the allotted certificates have been sold.
2. Certificate is valid for the TUITION ONLY for summer 2017. Purchaser is responsible to pay any outstanding fees to the camp directly.
3. Camper must meet the requirements of the camp and abide by the policies of the camp.
4. Certificates are offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS. We suggest that you call Tiana Buford in Parent Services at 301-989- 2267 for Camp Sonshine- Silver Spring, MD, to confirm a spot in your camper's program BEFORE PURCHASE.
5. If the camper or family does not meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media/WAVA will provide a FULL refund upon written request within TWENTY (20) business days o the date of the certificate purchase.
6. Certificates are NON-TRANSFERABLE, have NO CASH VALUE once enrollment is completed and are refundable only under condition number FIVE (5) listed above.
7. Additional camper fees outside of tuition are the responsibility of the purchaser/student's family.
8. Any state or local sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be paid to the camp providing their certificate
For more Information